Individuals recuperating from surgery or illness regain their independence and functionality at Platinum Ridge.
Every patient’s singular needs are addressed in a well-coordinated personal plan of care. Our multidisciplinary team works together to optimize each individual’s overall health, using progressive technology and strong fundamental rehabilitation techniques.
At the same time, subacute patients enjoy our intimate, home-like atmosphere and the convenience of amenities such as complimentary WiFi, cable and on-site beauty care.
To assure the best possible outcomes, patients benefit from:
- Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy delivered 7 days a week, as needed
- Rehabilitation Gym Well Stocked with Cutting-Edge Equipment
- Highly Trained Rehabiltation Personnel
- Accelerated Care Plus
- Comprehensive Discharge Planning & Post-Discharge Follow-up
Our Specialized Rehab Expertise encompasses:
- Total Hip and Knee Replacements
- Status Post Fractures
- Stroke Recovery
- Neuromuscular Disorders
Our goal-oriented approach is to get you back home to Springdale Borough, PA leading the life you love, as quickly as possible.
Call 724-224-9200 to schedule a tour or request more information today!
“Would come here first before anywhere else. Great care, food, fun activities, and wonderful housekeeping… came back for the great therapy.” – Mary Ann F., 2nd time resident
Click here to read more testimonials.
Springdale is a borough in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, 18 miles northeast of Pittsburgh along the Allegheny River. The population was 3,405 at the 2010 census. Riddle Run joins the Allegheny River at Springdale.
Resources for Seniors and their Families:
- Older Person’s Guide to Joint Replacement
- Allegheny County Area Agency on Aging
- Elderly Depression: Symptoms & Care